TERMS OF SERVICE
In this website linkincards.es is assumed a permanent commitment to data privacy subscribers, contacts, customers and ensuring best practice in the use of personal data, in the end, is the house specialty.
If you are under 13, you should not leave your data in web eta unless authorized by your parents. In no case be collected minor data concerning the professional, economic or privacy of other family members without their consent situation.
Legal regulations to which this web hosting
Linkin Cards is adequate to the requirements of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation implementing of the LOPD. also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD) and the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE and LSSI).
The basic rules of privacy that has this web
How privacy advocates and users’ rights, first you have to know are the basic rules that assume before your personal data:
- We are vehemently opposed to sending unsolicited emails (spam), putting all efforts to prevent misuse of email, for this reason, never send emails of a commercial nature without which previously requested or authorized.
- We advocate a culture of respect and maximum transparency with our users and customers: always and at all times have access to data responsible for this website and managing your information, always know the purpose for which will be used your data, always we require your consent for this purpose and you can always revoke your consent.
- Never and under no circumstances will share data from users obtained through this website nor be transferred user data to third parties unless they have been previously informed and have its express authorization.
Maximum transparency with users
For the purposes of the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform in a clear and transparent data responsible for this web way:
- Its trade name is Elora Design
- Its name is Elora Design SL
- Its CIF / NIF B30898613
- Its registered office is at C / Berlin Plot 3F, Building CEEIC, 1.16 Module
- Social activity is: Application development, websites and industrial design.
- Registered with the RGPD (General Data Protection Registry)
Systems capture personal information using this web
- Content subscription forms: within the web there are several forms to activate your subscription. Look in the inbox of your email. The user must confirm your subscription to validate your email address. The data will be used exclusively for sending the newsletter and keep you updated on developments and specific offers, exclusive to subscribers eloradesign.es.
- Feedback Form: The site includes a form to post comment. You can post comments on the post to be published. Personal data entered on the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate them and publish them .
- Contact form: There is also a contact form for inquiries, suggestions or professional contact. In this case , the email address will be used to respond to them and submit the required information the user through the web. Do not use this form to send advertising please.
- Downloads systems: On this website you can download different contents that are incorporated periodically in text, video and audio. In this case, email is required to activate the subscription form. Your information is used for the purposes indicated for subscribers.
Legitimization for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of data is consent.
Prospective or commercial range of products and services is based on the consent is requested, but in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditional execution of the subscription agreement.
Data categories covered include identification data, namely, username, email address and IP address.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long I will keep your data?
Provided personal data will be kept: Until deletion is not requested by the applicant.
Services offered by third parties on this website
Strictly necessary to provide development services of my activity, I use the following providers under their corresponding conditions privacy:
- Hosting : Hostinger hosting Spanish 100% and 100% secure. Uses protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) ( Secure Sockets Layer ) is the standard security technology used on the Internet to establish a secure (encrypted) between a server (web site) and browser (eg Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox , etc.). This secure connection ensures that all data transmitted from the browser to the server will remain private and that your data is safe from hackers or anyone attempting to spy / stealing that information. One of the most common uses of SSL is to protect customer data during an online transaction thanks to data encryption .
- Web platform : WordPress.orgmás information https://wordpress.org/ treats data in order to make its support services eloradesign.es
- Couriers and sending newsletters: Electronic newsletters or newsletter are managed by MailChimp. By using the services of this platform for conducting campaigns email marketing, subscription management and sending newsletters, you should know that MailChimp has its servers hosted) outside the EU in the US and is welcomed the agreement EU- US Privacy Shield, which information is available here , approved by the European Committee for Protection. Mail Chimp. 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000 Atlanta, GA 30308.
- Service Analysis: Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ( “Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help analyze the use eloradesign.es made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of eloradesign.es (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States
Data protection policy
By now you know that my specialty is data protection. Your rights on this website are my top priority.
Eloradesign.es is committed to the use of data collected in the contact forms present on this website, to respect its confidentiality and use in accordance with the purpose of it, and to comply with its obligation to keep it and adopt all measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 of 13 December approved , Protection of Personal data
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through different forms of contact and subscription are true, being obliged to communicate any changes thereto. Users also ensures that all information provided corresponds to their actual situation, which is updated and accurate.
By using the contact forms, you will notice that some fields, such as name or e-mail are marked by an asterisk (*); This means that these fields are required, and the form can not be sent if you leave these fields blank.
Exercise of the rights to your own information
These rights are essential in data protection because you can decide on your own information. As a user, you can send messages and exercise their rights following the formalities imposed by Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data and its implementing regulations.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data concerning you are treated, or not eloradesign.es.
Interested persons are entitled to:
- Request access to personal data relating to that person
- Request rectification or deletion
- Order limiting treatment
- Opposing treatment
- Request the portability of data (in this case does not apply)
Interested parties may access their personal data and to request correction of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their removal when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of processing of data, in which case only will keep for exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. Elora Design will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate grounds, or exercise or defense of any claims. The type of information collected by this website, you can not exercise the right to data portability.
Those interested also have the right to an effective remedy and file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning him infringes Regulation.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
with valid proof in law, a photocopy of identity card or equivalent, with the subject “data protection”.
Acceptance and Consent
Their consent, both for treatment and for the transfer of data from stakeholders, is revocable at any time by notifying Elora Design in terms of this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This reversal in no case be retroactive.
Elora Design reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Lender will announce on this page changes with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE and essentially, out of conviction, Elora Design does not conduct practices SPAM, so it does not send commercial e electronically that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Accordingly, each of the forms have occurred in the Website, the user has the possibility to give their express consent to receive the “Newsletter”, irrespective of the timely commercial information requested.